Monday, August 15, 2016

Country Music Video Extravaganza

by Jamie Bennett

I am tired, so this will be short. I included my favorite videos from this weekend for filler. To the right is a number of sandwich boards I brought to the festival. The neon decal ones were in the Rising Star area, and the four color signs were at the display. I spent today cleaning our marketing trailer, and sorting the collateral materials. It was a great weekend. It was especially awesome to see people enjoying the hats, other promotional items, and it was great to get to know my colleagues better. I am exhausted, so there you have it.


Read on and you'll see video that Cappelli Miles made for the jumbotron (Eggie included), video of me dancing (in real life) and the most Amaerican clip of all time.





1 comment:

  1. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Airplane Noise

    ReplyDelete