Saturday, April 9, 2016

Pear Awesome Parade

by Jamie Bennett

Every year, I participate in the Pear Blossom Parade in Medford, Ore. This year was no different, except that I was again walking the whole thing, and it was hot. Having been raised in the Nevada desert, it was no big thing. It was a two hour walk, but easy compared to what I went through last year. You can use the labels above to read about that experience.


It was a lot of fun. I got down there the night before, and spent some time poolside with my family. I also got some Del Taco, which is rare around these parts. All and all it was a wonderful trip, and I loved seeing the smiling faces of parade spectators. I gave lots of high fives, and took lots of pictures with people. Our Medford sale was a huge success, not unlike most of our recent shows.

That is all I have to say for now. I would love to encourage people to go back and read other Eggie stories using the labels above.

No comments:

Post a Comment