Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Work Hard, Play Hard


by Jamie Bennett

Nothing new to report. We are beating the war drums pretty hard at Guaranty. We have basically been rotating campaigns weekly onsite, as well as offsite. We have been producing endless amounts of marketing materials. The show season for RVs is off and running with great success. At this rate, we should have our most profitable year on record. I have been over utilizing my plotter, and I am beginning to wonder what I ever did without one. It is super handy, to be able to make signage in-house at a moments notice.



Above is a photo of me DisneyBounding as Smee and my daughter is Think, naturally. We spent this spring break in Disneyland. I love Disneyland – to be surrounded by the positive energy of decades of happy children was exactly what I needed. My daughter had never experienced Disneyland, and she was blown away. To the right is a photo of her with her hero. She was so nervous that she couldn't even look at Cinderella, that was until we got her a make over at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. These are memories I will cherish for a lifetime. Not the most restful vacation. I was up every morning earlier than I typically get up for a work day. I also got pneumonia the last two days I was in California, and i had to drive back home sick. It was all worth it. I love Disneyland and can't wait to go back.

CLICK "READ MORE" TO VIEW THE LATEST NEWS ON MY LUNAR LOGIC ARTWORK....



To the right is a photo of me with my latest contributions to the gallery. The full write up on what all I did for Lunar Logic so far can be found under galleries. I now have 15 pieces up in their office, by my last estimate. I hope that I get to do more for them, but I have already done quite a bit. I think their office space is looking super sweet. I could always think of more ways to increase brand awareness in their space.

No comments:

Post a Comment