Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa Comes to Guaranty

by Jamie Bennett

santaheader

Guaranty started offering FREE Santa pictures to the local community and it’s customers a while back. Guaranty also owns it’s own Santa suit. Junction City is a small town and everyone really tries to look out for one another. Guaranty thought that they would offer this photo opportunity as a way of allowing many children an opportunity to see Santa that otherwise wouldn’t have the means of seeing him.


I played Santa this year to keep the tradition alive. I am not as, let’s say, jolly as my predecessors so I had to stuff the suit pretty heavily. I stayed in character the entire time and had a delightful afternoon. Roughly twenty families showed up and several employees had a turn on my lap.

santacomes1santacomes2santacomes3

No comments:

Post a Comment