Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa Socks

by Jamie Bennett

santasocksheader

I was Santa. I delivered hats and socks to Saint Vincent De Paul’s for Guaranty dressed as Santa. I than passed out candy canes to underprivileged children at the drop site. I helped them pick out winter hats and even got on the local news.


santasocks1santasocks2santasocks3

It was a lot of fun playing Santa. I had a great Santa voice and looked good (a little skinny). I sang Jingle Bells with the children and I even told one of the kids that I knew Spiderman. The footage was great but the two stations covering the event never archived any of the video online. One station did archive the
story. I saw it on TV once and once only. At least I have some photo’s, I got a number of positive email and I’ll always have the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment