Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Ground Zero – Merry Christmas!

by Jamie Bennett



So this is the first actual day of posting my blog. So many things have happened to me over the years and I am sad to say that I haven’t preserved all the experiences I should have. There have been numerous openings and marketing experiences that are forever filed in my memory bank. Now I have a place to archive these experiences. I was inspired to finally sit down and blog all these experiences after the last several years of repeat events. It is now my responsibility to try and go as far back as possible to preserve some of my guerilla marketing experiences before they are lost forever.


This animated short was made for Guaranty. I tried to make it as quickly as possible so that I could continue working on other projects but animation is time consuming and tricky. Most of my time was spent trying to figure out an order of events.

I really enjoy the look of surprise on the third snowman (far left). This is before the motorhome runs him/her down. I also love the penguins in the Alamo scene and the mummy.

I could easily waste another day improving it but I love it’s timing and the choppiness fits the style we were shooting for. I mixed in some clip art to save time as well. I hope you enjoy.

Next order of business is to develop my own YouTube channel. That is, of course, after I spend some time fleshing out this blog a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment