Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival - New Signs

by Jamie Bennett

eggieheader8

Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival in Brownsville, Ore., is an event that defines Guaranty’s customer base. I got some new mesh signs and frames that I was privileged enough to put together in 106F degree temperature. They are incredible and a great addition to the arsenal.


Every year I go out and put removable decals on our RVs at the Country Music Festival. I can’t put the decals on during the afternoon because it gets to hot when the sun comes up. The decals are heat sensitive and can become like liquid in the sun. Last year I did these decals before the sun came up but this year I opted to do it at night (picture bottom far left). I can’t put decals on in an RV bay because we don’t know how positioning will work until we get to this event. So basically it is up to me to race the sun and get all our decals up in prominent locations in a timely fashion.

bimartsetup1bimartsetup2bimartsetup3

No comments:

Post a Comment