Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival - Eggie

by Jamie Bennett

eggieheader2

Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival in Brownsville, Ore., attracts some pretty major country music acts. Guaranty has a display and I went along to work the crowd. I passed out frisbees, glow sticks, LED glasses and koozies. Everyone was excited to see me and posed for pictures. I think someone was talking about depantsing me but it never amounted to anything.


People loved the LED glasses and camouflage koozies. This is good because they are easy to haul around inside the egg suit. I have a CamelBak in there too. Keeping things light makes it easier to go longer. I got mobbed for the glasses a number of times. The concert ran August 17, 18 and 19. I was there to set up and I did some guerrilla marketing on Saturday the 18th.

eggiebimart1eggiebimart2eggiebimart3

No comments:

Post a Comment