Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Country Crossings Music Festival

I spent August 25 - 30th in Medford at the Country Crossings Music Festival (CXFest). It was super fun, really hot and a lot of hard work. I was doing so much dancing and walking that my shoes melted.

Guaranty arrived on the 25th to set out all of our signage. We setup our marketing materials and fine tuned the displays. I wasn't staying onsite at this festival. I was staying at a local hotel. I go to spend the bulk of my time off (what little there was) at a pool.

There is always a lot that goes into these festivals. I know I have written about this before, so click on the "Country Music" label above if you want to learn more. To the right is a picture of me wading through the crowd by the main stage.


Read more to get a general recap of what was done and I will post links to festival photos.


I spent the festival manning a photo booth and driving traffic to our display. Here is a link to some of the photos that were taken in our photo booth, and here is a link to some general photos from CXFest. To the left is a picture of me with some of my fans. I wear Eggie around to attract the attention of people passing our display. My goal is to get them in to our display, so we can sow the seeds of future RV adventures. We gave away tons of promotional items. Things like LED bracelets, customized cowboy hats and all sorts of other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment