Sunday, March 26, 2017

Guy Reporting

by Jamie Bennett

During the month of March 1 was doing a mock news report at Mohawk Tavern in Springfield, Ore. I was Guy Reporting and the whole thing was a lot of fun. I was going to post this sooner but as usual I am slammed. I am editing a final rendition of Mohawk's video now that will be a generic commercial for electronic promotion. It should be out sometime April or May. It was fun shooting these. Just a world wind style of shooting in an attempt to gather assets for this future commercial. I am hopeful to have a video for Cascade Colour in the near future. 


Click Here to View This Video!!!



TANGENT

So in the near future you can expect more videos to be posted. I am also going to change up things like my logo, and possibly the manner in which I post. Less wordy blogs, more video and a fresh look is what I am hoping for. Hopefully sooner rather than later depending on my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment