Tuesday, July 7, 2015

One of 100 Movers and Shakers

by Jamie Bennett

I was picked to be one of 100 professionals featured in RV Pro magazine, the July 2015 issue. The article appears on page 38 and is title, "The Good Egg." It talks about how I do the Eggie thing and help manage Guaranty's $1,000,000 ad budget.

I didn't know that I was going to be featured in the magazine. When the company photographer asked to nab my photo, I shot him a live long and prosper. He shot another photo while he was there, which is the photo they used in the publication. 

READ MORE for a link to the article. 

To the right is what the cover of the publication looked like. It was an incredible honor to be featured along side such incredible leaders in the RV industry. This was a great surprise and really made my Tuesday.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE

No comments:

Post a Comment