Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Still Mourning TNB

by Jamie Bennett

My friend, roommate and patron Dr. Thomas Nesbit recently passed... Well he passed in February but I was hoping, on some level, that it was all an elaborate hoax. You are truly missed. I missed you when you were still alive and should have made more time to visit you.

My condolences to everyone who knew Thomas... I only wish I knew him better and for longer. If your looking for a great read than download Deep Fried by Dr. Thomas Nesbit. I keep hoping this is some sort of social experiment and he calls.

I had always hoped that he and I would get to work on his next big book. Here is a link to Thomas's obituary, as well as, a link to his site where you can purchase Deep Fried

Thomas was one of the coolest, nicest persons that I ever did meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment