Sunday, December 24, 2017

Does Jamie Play Santa?

So I ended the year by creating a company calendar. The "Pet of Guaranty 2018" calendar. I collected about 90 photos of various employee pets, and assembled them into this cute little handout. I used clear protectors on front and back, and coil bound the whole thing. I physically produced about 300 of these babies. Everyone was happy and I got a new coil binding machine! :)

Now I play Santa every year, but this year someone else wanted a crack at it...

Read more to see if Jamie played Santa this year.


Of course, Jamie (me) got to play Santa! I took a ton of warm hats and socks to the needy. It was wonderful, and I had a wonderful suit that fit nicely. I didn't get to do Supper with Santa, but that's okay. I still got to finish off the year doing something great for the kids and families of Lane County.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment