Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

by Jamie Bennett

So every year I get to play Santa at Guaranty. This year we used our photo booth printers, and were able to send all the children home with their own printed picture copies. This process use to take 24 hours, but now we send people away with branded mementos. How cool is that? To the right is a photo of me sitting alone in the designed template.

Jamie Claus also made the rounds to a local shelter, and hospice center... I <3 spreading the Christmas spirit, and delivering cheer this time of year.
On the left you can see a rotating gif. One image is of Santa, and some hospice workers (Junction City). I brought them tons of gifts. These gifts were purchased, and wrapped by the wonderful Guaranty employees. It makes me happy to work with such generous people. The hospice workers always appear to have alot on their plate. So I try and stay out of their way as I spread Christmas cheer.

The second photo in the rotation was taken in front of a local shelter that is run by St. Vincent De Paul. Guaranty collects socks, and warm hats all year for this very purpose. We distribute them to those less fortunate. The idea is to make sure all our neighbors stay warm this time of year. A lot of people live in the Willamette Valley, but we are all neighbors. I get to take photos with the kids, and this year they got little stuffed animals... It was a lot of fun and it is always an honor to dawn the red suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment